Fuck I Look Like …you gotta hear this!!
Posted by Carl Johnson on Friday, October 16, 2015
This South Carolina father KEEPS IT REAL on the victimization …These 3 minutes, from this angry father in South Carolina, are about the realest 3 minutes anybody has spoke in 2015. Must see stuff.
Posted by Shaun King on Sunday, November 1, 2015
#NewSong”Good God” written & arranged by The Willis Family!
Posted by Toddrick W Willis on Sunday, October 25, 2015
- Fall Exhibitions: 42 Must-See Museum Shows Featuring Black Artists by Victoria Valentine – Culture-type 10.15.15
- “There’s a Movement Here”: Pioneering Director Julice Dash on the LA Rebellion, Black Lives Matter, and the New Generation of African-American Women in Film by Alison Nastasi – Flavorwire 10.21.015
- The Church’s Role in Keeping White Supremacy Alive by Rev. Dr. Susan K Smith – HuffPost Religion 10.29.15
- “They Should Have Listened”: Thoughts on Spring Valley by Anna Czarnik-Neimeyer – Teaching Tolerance 10.28.15
- Take cops out of schools – By Jim St. Germain – The Washington Post – 10.28.15
- Meet the Blaxicans of Los Angeles by Walter Thompson-Hernandez – BuzzFeed Ideas 10.29.15
- From Spring Valley to Sandra Bland: Why do Black Girls & Women always get blamed? by Collier Meyerson – Fusion 10.29.15
- The Movement Against Police Violence Isn’t Ignoring ‘Black-on-Black- Crime’ by Mychal Denzel Smith – The Nation 10.29.15
- The Transgenerational Transmission of Trauma:… And How are the Children? by Imani Michelle Scott, Ph.D. – HuffPost Black Voices 10.29.15
- Hairdo by Emily Stein
- In Heroin Crisis, White Families Seek Gentler War on Drugs by Katherine Q Seeyle – The New York Times 10.30.15
- Push for Diversity in Ballet Turns to Training the Next Generation by Gia Kourlas – The New York Times 10.30.15
- Why Did Chicago Activists Shut Down an International Police Conference? by Kaleb Autman and M’Amani Howard – Truthout Op-Ed 10.31.15
MUST READ HASHTAGS